Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit any maintenance requests, pay your rent, or just to drop us a line. We love to hear from our residents.
CRM Properties Inc. is committed to equal housing and we fully comply with the Federal Fair Housing Act (FFHA). We do not discriminate against persons because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, or age. We also comply with all state and local fair housing laws.
- All tenants are screened the same way. We do the following checks on all applicants:
- Background check
- Rental history verification
- Eviction check
- Job and income verification
- Credit check.
FALSIFICATION OF THE APPLICATION OR ANY DOCUMENTS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DENIAL.
For more information on each of the checks we do, click here.
Tenant Benefits Package
CRM Properties is happy to offer a Tenant Benefits Package on all our properties.
- Online payment options
- Third party cash payment options
- Utility Concierge Service
- Tenant Portal with Chat & Text Capabilities
- Online Document Storage
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Line
- Online Maintenance Requests & Scheduling
- Move in inspection report
- Renters Insurance
- HVAC Preventative Maintenance Program (filter delivery service)
- Complimentary gutter cleaning
Move In Process
There are numerous steps to moving in to a CRM Properties home. We have done our best to make the process as simple and rewarding as possible for you. Prior to receiving the keys, you will need to complete the following steps:
- As soon as you are approved you will need to pay the $250 holding fee in order for us to hold the property for you. The $250 holding fee will be applied to your total deposit owed.
- The lease signing process will be done entirely online. Once you pay your holding fee, we will email instructions to you to sign the lease. The lease signing process has numerous steps and usually takes several days to complete.
- You will need to transfer utilities into your name before you receive the keys. We offer a free concierge service to assist in transferring utilities. We will email instructions on how to do this when you begin the lease signing process.
Once you have completed all the lease signing steps, we will send you an email confirming you may pick up the keys at our office.
After picking up keys you have 48 hours to complete your move in inspection. We will email details on how to do this.
Welcome to CRM Properties and we hope you enjoy your new home!
Most of our properties are pet friendly.
It is important that you confirm if your property allows pets BEFORE bringing a pet home.
You must inform the office and complete a pet application BEFORE bringing a pet home.
Click the following link to complete the pet application: https://crmproperties.petscreening.com
Most of our properties accept all breeds of dogs with additional fees and insurance.
Monthly pet fees range from $25-80 per month.
Pet rent is $25-$80 per pet based on factors of the pet profile
3 pet maximum (only 2 previously restricted breeds allowed per household* see list below)
Pet processing fee is a one-time flat rate of $175/ $250 for previously restricted breeds* (see list below)
Pets in our homes must be:
- over 6 months of age
- up to date on vaccinations
*Previously restricted breeds:
Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, Presa Canarios, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Pit bulls (Staffordshire Terriers, American Pit Bull and Bullies), Rottweilers and Siberian Huskies
- you will need to provide your own renters insurance with coverage for “aggressive” breeds
Please note- pets in multi unit buildings (duplex, triplex, & apartments) must be 40lbs or under full grown based on their dominant breed.